TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
B TO B
RAINING AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR MSME TRAINING
CREDIT COUNSELLING AND LOAN GUIDANCE
Financial well-being for all Entrepreneurs.
We Help. We Educate. We help, we educate, we give hope and helps individuals and families achieve financial well-being through objective counselling, debt repayment alternatives, and education related to personal money management and the wise use of credit.
Credit Counselling is a free and confidential service. Our financial counsellors are well-trained, supportive and caring, and we treat people with dignity and respect
It’s best to seek help early so your problems dont get out of control. Most credit problems only get worse unless you seek help. credit counseling can help relieve your stress, resolve your immediate financial problems and help you plan for the future business.
- Internal and management audits (including compliance audits)
- Enterprise risk management
- Internal control framework – designing and testing of controls
- International and Indian tax
- Techno-commercial concurrent audits
- Corporate advisory and structuring covering Tax / Foreign Exchange regulations, Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) regulations, etc.
- Advisory & assistance in outbound and inbound Foreign Direct Investments from and into India, formation / re-structuring of Joint Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions, etc.
- Operations consulting covering ISO, Six Sigma, TQM, lean management systems, JIT approach, Inventory management tools, etc.
- Preparation of Standard Operations Manuals (SOPs) defining pre-agreed systems and procedures, etc. and assisting in their implementation.
- Financial process outsourcing
- Company law compliance
- Assistance in preparing DPR / commercial documentation
- Executive search and HR solutions
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP)
- Standard Training Assessment and Reward Scheme (STAR)
- Polytechnic Schemes
- Vocationalization of Education.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAM IN INDIA – ASDC
SKILL DIRECTORY – COURSES AND TRAINING CENTRES – | NATIONAL SKILL …
NATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (NSDC)
B TO B
B2B companies are supportive enterprises that offer the things other businesses need to operate and grow. Payroll processors and industrial suppliers are a couple examples. This is in contrast to business-to-consumer (B2C) models, which sell directly to individual customers, and consumer-to-business (C2B) models, in which users offer services for a business (such as customer reviews or influencer marketing). B2B companies have an entirely different target audience: They offer the raw materials, finished parts, services or consultations that other businesses need to operate, grow and profit.
Business-to-business relationships must also be nurtured, typically through professional interactions prior to sales, for successful transactions to take place.
The finance ministry in a bid to give impetus to the slowing economy recently announced to organize the loan melas in the 400 districts of the country.
- The reason behind such an initiative was to increase the liquidity in the market.
- Banks despite having the liquidity were not following a standard monetary policy transmission
- This move will now compel the banks to give funds to the non-banking financial company (nbfcs)(which are the principal channel for providing loans to small businesses in the country) and from there it will pass on to the end customers, through public meetings or popularly called the ‘shamiana meetings’.
- The banks and the nbfcs will partner with each other to disburse the loans to the customers.
- Public sector banks will focus on giving loans to the ‘ram’ category,e., retail customers including homebuyers, agriculture and farmers, and micro, small and medium enterprises (msmes).
- To resolve the msme stress and recast their debt, the banks will no longer classify the msme-stressed loan as a non-performing assets (npas)until march 31, 2020.
All people using equipment at work must be adequately trained to ensure health and safety in its use, supervision or management. Some work activities require detailed formal training but, for most everyday activities involving work equipment, adequate training can be delivered in-house using the manufacturer’s instructions and the background knowledge / skills of more experienced workers and managers.
People should be competent for the work they undertake. Training, along with knowledge, experience and skill, helps develop such competence. However, competence may (in some cases) necessarily include medical fitness and physical / mental aptitude for the activity.
The objective of Machine training is to impart practical training on selection, operation, repair and maintenance of Agriculture Machinery to the various beneficiaries groups, Unemployed Youths, Farmers, Technicians, ITIs, Vocational Students, Engineering Students, Management Personnel’s, Agricultural Machinery Manufactures, State Govt. Officials and Foreign National for promotion of Agriculture Mechanization for increasing the productivity and production of the country.
The increasing presence of women as entrepreneurs has led to the change in the demographic characteristics of business and economic growth of the country. Women-owned businesses enterprises are playing a prominent role in society inspiring others and generating more employment opportunities in the country.
There is need for sustainable growth of women entrepreneurs, to promote a balanced growth in the country, and Startup India is committed to strengthening the women entrepreneurship ecosystem, through policies and initiatives, and creation of enabling networks.
Women entrepreneurs can play an important role to drive economic growth by starting new businesses and contributing to the improvement in various key goals such as per capita income, innovation, the standard of living and community development.
PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED ENTREPRENEURS
Despite the many challenges, differently abled people are turning entrepreneurs and succeeding at their own businesses. The startup world may be focusing on entrepreneurs and growth these days, but no one’s talking about people with disabilities turning entrepreneurs. Hundreds of differently abled people across India have successfully overcome physical and mental challenges, changing the world’s perception of them.
As per Census 2011, about 2.68 crore people in India – 2.21 percent of the total population – are disabled. At an all-India level, 36 percent of total disabled persons are employed. A greater focus on self-employment can let the differently abled work around their personal needs and limitations, transforming disability into ability
SC & ST HUB
The Hub supports existing SC/ST entrepreneurs and enterprises in technological up gradation and capacity building thereby enabling them to effectively participate in government. procurement process. This would involve active participation by CPSEs/Central Ministries, States, Industry Associations such as DICCI and others. Selected entrepreneurs would be provided with support and mentoring by industry experts, CPSEs, & incubators.
There has been some increase in the number of SC/ST owned enterprises in the recent past and this needs to increase substantially to enable the socio-economic empowerment of the SC/ST communities. Therefore, in an endeavor to mainstream SC/ST groups into the entrepreneurial ecosystem, a number of schemes have been launched by the Ministry of MSME.